Respected, Persistent, Prepared.
Dan is a litigator and trial attorney with over 25 years of experience dealing with a wide range of complex personal injury cases. Dan has litigated accidents all over the country and secured tens of millions of dollars in settlements over the years.
Dan was mentored by the legendary Leonard Ring and became a managing partner by the age of 30 overseeing the Personal Injury Department. Dan is known for his preparation, persistence, and leaving no stone unturned, and is well-respected by both plaintiffs’ and defense counsel.
- Loyola University Chicago College of Law, JD, 1986
- Loyola University Chicago, BA, 1983
- Illinois – 1986
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
Memberships / Affiliations
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- DuPage County Bar Association (DBA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)