Thorough, Experienced, Dedicated
Mariam is a trial attorney who spent her initial years litigating complex medical negligence cases on behalf of injured plaintiffs. Now, her practice runs the scope of personal injury, including auto accidents, premises liability injuries, construction negligence, products liability, and medical negligence.
Mariam is dedicated to seeing a case all the way through to the end, whether that ends quickly with a settlement or with a verdict in front of a jury. In just months with Kaiser Law, Mariam has secured over a million dollars in settlements for the clients.
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, JD, 2010
- University of Iowa, BBA, 2005
- Graduated magna cum laude
- Dean’s List all semesters
- Assistant Editor to NIU Law Review
- Illinois – 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois – 2011
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar) – 2014
Memberships / Affiliations
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)