Experienced, Tested, Successful
Brad Telander is Of Counsel to Kaiser Law. Mr. Telander is focused on criminal defense, with extensive experience trying cases as both a Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney and as a criminal defense lawyer. Along with his myriad experience with jury trials, Mr. Telander is experienced in personal injury litigation, as well.
We are excited to be affiliated with Mr. Telander, as he is one of the key components that allow for Kaiser Law to serve as the first stop for any legal needs.
- The John Marshall Law School, JD, 1983
- Bradley University, BBA, 1980
- Illinois – 1983
Memberships / Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers